Saturday, January 8, 2011
Hot Shoppes "Teen Twist" Sandwich
4 oz or more Ham, Thinly Sliced
1 slice American Cheese - cut in half lengthwise
2 Tomato Slices
1 tbs Tartar Sauce
1 Sub or Twist Roll, sliced lengthwise
Yield: 1 serving
1. Spread both sides of sliced roll with softened butter or substitute.
2. Place the two halves of American cheese on bottom half of roll, covering as much of roll as possible.
3. Separate thinly sliced ham and place on top of cheese, covering as much of the cheese as possible
and fluffing to build full volume.
4. Place sandwich on grill with ham touching the surface of a grill or frying pan. Place top half of
roll on grill.
5. Heat until ham is hot.
6. Remove from heat and top ham with 2 slices of tomato. Cover with shredded lettuce.
7. Spread 1 tablespoon of tartar sauce on the top half of the grilled roll and place on top of